Comments and stupidity beyond belief

I've been reading a handful blogs out there, about politics and what have you. What irked me is everytime I run through the comments, there's always something like this, quote:

"Yeah I'm the first!"

"Wow, I'm the number one to comment"


And some morons even take it to an unfathomable level that goes beyond my comprehension, quote:

"Yeay I'm third"

What is wrong with these people? I don't see to be the first to comment is an achievement that one can be proud of.

And get this, they were not even the first to comment. Haih, ever heard of comments moderation, dumbass?

7 comments:

  1. Toots said...

    Yeah, I'm the first! :P

    (Come on Munir, you go second. Hahahah)  

  2. WhoTakesTheSugar said...

    haha perempuan gila!  

  3. Jasmin Hassan said...

    alaaa...i'm third ke? ngeeee.  

  4. munir sulaiman said...

    im fourth? fuck up gile aa...

    lock..jangan cockblock!!  

  5. Anonymous said...

    i'm fifth! hurrah!  

  6. Anonymous said...

    am i the sixth person?  

  7. Iron Butterfly said...

    hahaah funny friends you have here lock ;p  

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.
Terms and condition apply.

 

Zulhusni Mokhti is a Malay name; the name "Mokhti" is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by his or her given name, "Zulhusni", or his nickname, "Lock".

All contents and images are under Malaysia Creative Commons license. Template is by Blogcrowds with modifications by Zulhusni Mokhti.
Creative Commons License
.