44% Malaysians shower before going to bed

Hello. I am at work pumping some productive hours on a Tuesday afternoon.

OK, I'm lying. I am reading an online article about personal hygiene at The Star TWO - Total Women Online website (don't ask me how did I get there).

Anyways it was revealed that only 44% of Malaysians actually shower before going to bed. Surprising? Meh, I am certainly not. Because I don't shower before I go to bed. I think it's a waste of resources to spend extra time in the shower after work. And of course, my body smells great all the time because obviously I am a superhuman.

But I don't know about you though. I take the Putra LRT everyday and I gotta tell ya, everybody else needs a shower right after work before they take the Putra home. YOU ALL STINK!

1 comments:

  1. Jasmin Hassan said...

    ngeh!  

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.
Terms and condition apply.

 

Zulhusni Mokhti is a Malay name; the name "Mokhti" is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by his or her given name, "Zulhusni", or his nickname, "Lock".

All contents and images are under Malaysia Creative Commons license. Template is by Blogcrowds with modifications by Zulhusni Mokhti.
Creative Commons License
.