In pursuit of Aghanim's Scepter

While I was creeping to get some golds in DotA , suddenly I thought of a few economics problems of nation scale which lead to me asking these questions to myself.

1. Are we blaming the government for our lack on income?
2. Are we jealous of certain connected people getting rich?
3. Do we just want to see, for once, politicians that are not rich, like that Afghan President? or,
4. Are we so blinded by what the world has to offer, that we forgot about life afterwards.

(Before that I was reading a blog about the accusations of corruptions in government)

I paused DotA at point number four because at this junction, I think, religion does matter.
Ergo, the question of Efficiency vs Fairness stops here.

0 comments:

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.
Terms and condition apply.

 

Zulhusni Mokhti is a Malay name; the name "Mokhti" is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by his or her given name, "Zulhusni", or his nickname, "Lock".

All contents and images are under Malaysia Creative Commons license. Template is by Blogcrowds with modifications by Zulhusni Mokhti.
Creative Commons License
.