Who shot the bird?

So guess what, racism and reverse racism is rampant in Malaysia. No big surprise there.

Datuk Ismail Ahmad said some things that hurt the Chinese. Then there's the media that spinned the issue out of proportions. After that the PM and DPM tried to apologize. Ex-PM said why apologise? Then the blogs analyzed too much. Can't these people just throw some shrimp party and all get along? I'm so confused, honestly.

The whole thing kind of sucks. No, let me correct that. The whole thing is shit. I think the problem is over generalization that spawned from lack of history understanding. Or whatever. I don't know much either.

Anyway. Go Anwar. You evil genius you.

On a more serious personal note, I don't have anything against the Chinese, nor the Indians. I don't have too many Chinese friends either. But I'm not proud nor am I embarrass about that. I mean if I do have a Malay friend that his breath smells like chicken feet, I'd tell him to get out my face. And if I do have a Chinese friend that annoyingly talk too much, I'd say just the same thing. Likewise for the women--either she hot or she cute (contoh la). Now you get it? Break it down to the individual. Break-it-down, brother.

But I do wish the non-Malays in the country would speak more BM. Because sometimes I hate it when I go to a store to buy something, after asking about the price, the guy behind the counter would go encrypt Chinese on me and discuss suspiciously with another salesman. I swear it looks like they are teaming to con me. I mean just hand over the merchandise, shitbreak. Or talk something that I understand. Shiz.

But yeah, let's propagate peace, not hate.

0 comments:

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.

Don't be fooled by the following picture. Really.
Terms and condition apply.

 

Zulhusni Mokhti is a Malay name; the name "Mokhti" is a patronymic, not a family name, and the person should be referred to by his or her given name, "Zulhusni", or his nickname, "Lock".

All contents and images are under Malaysia Creative Commons license. Template is by Blogcrowds with modifications by Zulhusni Mokhti.
Creative Commons License
.